diumenge, 22 de maig del 2011

FINAL REFLECTION: my English Competence in 2010

- My best oral evidence
1st batxillerat: a podcast that I did with Melissa. We had a great time doing it and the result was amazing. I can't show it, sorry, we deleted our blogs!

2nd batxillerat: the podcast I did with Vero and Aida. I like the podcasts because we can prepare it and we are not nervous because anybody can listen to it, it's not an obligation. Click.

- My best oral evidence
1st batxillerat: a letter I wrote to my classmate Sònia talking about my hometown: Campdevànol.
I choose this one because my grammar was okay, I wrote it with a special care because I was talking about my hometown :)

2nd batxillerat: click.
I think that's a good writing because I wrote it wanting to write it, I mean, I didn't feel I had to write it because I had to finish my blog, and I wrote it fluently, without help of translators, just WordReference with some words. That's one of the writings I can really show my English level. I also think my grammar is correct.



... my future

next year I will go to Barcelona to study Political science at the Pompeu Fabra University, if everything goes good and I have a good mark on PAU exams. I am so happy because I am fed up of being in Castelló! After six years, finally I can say GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada